I just realized that the sweetest JusTalk has nominated me for the mystery blogger award! Being relatively new to the whole blogging community, this means so much to me. So a huge thanks goes out to her! Go check out her blog-it’s amazing.
The award was created by Okoto Enigma, and to quote the creator:
“Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.”
So here are the rules :
- Post the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
- Share a link to your best post(s)
I guess I’ll start with telling you guys 3 things about myself:
- I have somewhat of a photographic memory – which can be both a blessing and a curse.
- One day, I hope to fulfill my dream of becoming a crazy cat lady ( even though I already have the crazy part downpacked)
- My parents “accidentally” dropped me in a garbage can when I was little-which if you know me, explains a lot.
1. If your life was a book, what would this chapter be called?
“Broke, Hungry and Forever Alone”- actually I’m pretty sure you can just go ahead and use that as the title of the entire book.
2. What is your motivation/inspiration?
What motivates me is knowing that I have a chance to help others. I get my inspiration from anyone who challenges me to be the best version of myself.
3. What’s the best book or movie you’ve read/seen?
I’ve read a shit load of books and seen way too many movies in my time, so choosing just one is pretty hard. But , if I had to go off of things I’ve read/seen recently , I would say that La La Land was the first movie in a really long time to make me question just about everything- so much so that I actually intend on making an entire post about what it taught me.
4.What’s the best thing you learned from 2016?
I actually started my blog out just so I could write about the things I learned this past year. But if I had to choose the most important thing I learned, it would have to be that :
Sometimes the best things happen when you “go with the flow” and break out of your comfort zone. –Lesson #8: The Explorer In All Of Us
5. What is one song that you’re embarrassed to admit you like? (funny)
Don’t Cha by The Pussycat Dolls may or may not be the best song to have a solo dance party in your basement to ( not that I would know or anything 🤐)
My Nominees :
My 5 questions :
1) If you had the option to restart your life knowing what you know now, would you ?
2) What is your greatest fear ?
3) What is the best piece of advice you have ever received ?
4) If you had the chance to resurrect any one person ( either someone you know or a famous person) who would it be?
5) What would your superhero name be ? (funny)
My favourite posts: